Work Sharp Whetstone Knife Sharpener
Work Sharp Whetstone Knife Sharpener Features
- Interchangeable 15° or 17° angle guides provide a precise and consistent edge
- Angle guides can be removed to sharpen freehand
- Ideal for outdoor, hunting, EDC and kitchen knives
- Premium Water Stone provides fast sharpening and honing to create incredibly sharp knives.
- Water Control Base provides a stable sharpening surface, less mess to clean up and stone storage.
- Dual-grit whetstone
- Sharpening guides (15° and 17°)
- Water control base
- User’s guide
How It's Built
- Sharpening Angle: interchangeable 17° and 20°
- Premium 1000 / 6000 Corundum Water Stone
- Included Abrasives: 1000 Grit Ceramic and 6000 Grit Ceramic
- Abrasive Size: 7.1" x 2.3" x 1.1"
- 2.25 lbs
- 4" x 2.25" x 9.5"