Vortex Diamondback HD 20-60x85mm Angled Spotting Scope
Vortex Diamondback HD 20-60x85mm Angled Spotting Scope Features
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 85 mm
- Linear Field of View: 108-60 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2.1-1.1 degrees
- Close Focus: 24.6 feet
- Eye Relief: 20.3-18.3 mm
- Length: 16 inches
- Weight: 60.9 oz
How It's Built
- HD Optical System: Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Arca-Swiss Compatible: Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates. Also accepts 1/4-20 threads for use on alternate style tripod heads.
- Tripod Adaptable: Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Tripod adapter required.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Built-in Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.