Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System w/Pivot Response
Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System w/Pivot Response Features
- Sharpen any shape of blade (curved, straight, serrated, toold, hooks, fine points)
- Innovative Pivot Response allows the abrasive surface to follow the curve of the knife, enabling faster, easier and more precise sharpening of different blades.
- Includes two angle guides (17° and 20°) to ensure your knives have the right edge
- Two included diamond plates (with two optional add-ons), two ceramic hone grits, and three ceramic sizes enable you to customize the Guided Sharpening System™.
- Ideal for sharpening all knife blade types, tools, axes, scissors and shears
- Guided Sharpening System™ with Pivot-Response®
- 320 Coarse Diamond Plate
- 600 Fine Grit Diamond Plate
- 17° / 20° Angle Guides (2)
- Ceramic Field Hone
- Quick Start Guide
- Users Guide
How It's Built
- Sharpening Angle: interchangeable 17° and 20°
- Sharpening Plates: 320 Coarse Diamond and 600 Fine Grit Diamond
- Large ceramic honing rod with fine, coarse and fish hook options
- Small and medium ceramic honing rods for sharperning serrated blades
- 1.8 lbs
- 10.5" x 3" x 7.75"