Camp Chef Everest Two-Burner Cooking System
Camp Chef Everest Two-Burner Cooking System Features
- New, updated style
- Two 20,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Can house the Mountain Series Steel Griddle (FG20), sold separately, upside down with the lid closed for easy transport
- Includes regulator adaptor for a 1 lb. propane cylinder
- Folding lid provides a 3-sided wind screen
- Matchless ignition
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Convenient carry handle
- Propane bottle not included
- Warranty: One Year
How It's Built
- Cooking Grate Dimensions: 21.5 in x 10 in.
- Cooking Area: 215 sq. in.
- System Height: 4 in.
- System Weight: 12 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.2 in. x 12.7 in. x 5.6 in.
- Total Output: 40,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner