Staub Traditional Deep Skillet 11"
Staub Traditional Deep Skillet 11" Features
- Cast iron construction possesses exceptional heat rention qualities so the pot heats evenly throughout
- With exceptional durability, the Cocette is perfect for day-to-day use in indoor kitchens and outdoor entertaining areas
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Raised sides help prevent splatter and spills, while pouring spouts make for easy fat removal
- Built to last a lifetime, this heirloom piece can be passed from generation to generation
- Made in France
How It's Built
- Cast Iron Construction
- Weight: 6.61 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.32" x 12.6" x 2.17"
- Upper diameter: 11.02"
I don’t know why I didn’t get one of these a long time ago. Very even cooking and very high quality
This pan is fantastic! We’ve used to 5-6 times now and are 100% satisfied. Feel like I might need another one.
I am disappointed in the skillet.
I believe it was described as being different from other cast iron skillets in that it had a special coating.
If it does, it is so thin that it is really no different than any other cast iron skillet.