Staub Tall Cocotte 5 QT
Staub Tall Cocotte 5 QT Features
- Unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection due to the heat retention and balance of the cast iron construction.
- The heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, so you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pot.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution.
- Elegantly built and beatifully colored, this dish smoothly transitions for the oven to the table.
- Made in France
How It's Built
- Cast Iron
- Weight: 11.46 lbs
- Capacity: 5.07 qt
- Dimensions with lid: 11.89" x 9.45" x 7.24"
- Upper diameter: 9.45 in
- Bottom diameter: 7.48 in
lol I just read the last review and laughed so hard that now I need to order this.. ill be back with a real review on product in a couple weeks
Damn this thing is about as heavy as one of my s**** after eating liver and onions. Got to get the old ball and chain to help me get the thing in and out of the oven. But it does get hot and retain the heat much like under the covers during one of my fart storms. Sure hope that Steven likes my review well enough to ask me to go hunting with him.